On Building Momentum Through 3Q | Part One
Breaking down the highlights of what we've been up to through mid-year
...What would a behind-the-scenes look into the Nimble. studio reveal from January 2018 to-date?
A fly on the wall might observe...
Being a part of an eight person team with a big reach, no single day looks alike.
So without further ado, here’s a closer look into what our team and our amazing clients have been up to this year thus far.
2018 Quick Stats + Facts–
- 20k miles traveled this year to-date for projects
- 25 ATL projects actively in-progress
- 20+ ‘Launch to Market’ campaigns crafted and launched
- 15+ signage projects kicked-off
- 11 national and global projects in-progress
- 9 projects successfully brought to market
- 6 new clients including Metlife, Rialto Capital, The Ardent Companies, TerraCap Management, Zeller Realty Group and The Simpson Organization
- 4 Projects successfully retired and sold
And because it’s hard to imagine the process behind and visuals created for this mass of work, here’s a quick project story from one of our celebrated clients — KBS.
Take a peek into Branding for the Built Environment™ from pre-acquisition consulting through present date.
This is the second edition of our new monthly series, Nimble. on Record. Thank you for reading!
Interested in learning more about Branding for the Built Environment™ and how it can influence perception and awareness of your next project?
We’d love to hear from you.
For questions or to add to the conversation, contact Candice Riley Campbell, email@example.com | 404.445.3400.